|Liberty Center at Monarch Lakes
LEED Gold Certified, tilt-wall, four story, Class A Office Building features include a smart lighting system and BIM-enabled prefabrication.
|Four Forty Flagler Village
Fort Lauderdale, FL
216 luxury apartment units in 2-seven story and 2-five story buildings around a 366 space, design-build parking garage.
|Palmetto Bay Village Hall
Palmetto Bay, FL
LEED Platinum, BIM-enabled design-build municipal building features 80 KW Photovoltaic Array, 60,000 Gallon reclaimed water system, and LED Lighting system.
Welcome to our new "Company Spotlight" blog series where we'll be showcasing construction customers that are deploying field management software company wide. This week, we're kicking off the series and highlighting Current Builders. Headquartered in Florida and based primarily in the south-eastern U.S., Current Builders has several compelling reasons and business drivers for adopting field management software across all of their affiliated companies, business units, geographic regions, and projects, as a standard best practice.
“At Current Builders, one of our core values is to be proactive leaders who deliver quality projects on time, every time - safely and profitably. Adopting field management software throughout the company helps us drive this mission at all levels.”
-- Charles P. Reid, CEO, Current Builders
Since 1972, Current Builders has delivered high quality construction projects — on time, on budget and beyond expectations. The distinct difference that Current Builders brings to the design table — and to the job site — has earned them an outstanding reputation within the industry. Current Builders is licensed in Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Mississippi and Texas. To better serve their market base, Current Builders are comprised of four companies that each fulfills a specific need: CB Constructors, CB Structures, CB Hotel Structures, and CBHC, a joint venture between Current Builders (CB) and the Relocation and Development Firm.
Why did Current Builders adopt field management company-wide?
Unlocking new efficiencies in field management programs and processes, such as quality (QA/QC), safety, documents to the field, commissioning (Cx), handover, and Field BIM, Current Builders adopted the software to:
- Support Current Builders’ core mission and values of being proactive leaders who deliver quality projects on time, every time - safely and profitably.
- Drive a unique Quality Control (QC) plan based on internal guidelines, construction methodology and owner requirements, from a vast knowledgebase and a cumulative lessons-learned program.
- Manage BIM-related Quality Control (QC) programs between CB Constructors' BIM and VDC department, connecting modeling and coordination processes with actual construction.
- Execute safety programs and procedures for workers and the work environment, as a primary performance standard and a top-down executive commitment to safety.
- Differentiate construction service offerings, in an increasingly competitive marketplace, to deliver a superior quality product, maintain a competitive advantage, retain existing clients, and win new projects.
Sign up to our blog by email or RSS feed to subscribe to our new Customer Spotlight case studies and use cases.