|Worcester Polytechnic Institute
|University of Massachusetts Medical School
Ambulatory Care Center
West Boothbay Harbor, ME
This week, in our Company Spotlight blog series, we’re spotlighting Consigli Construction Co., Inc., a leading construction manager and general contractor headquartered in Milford, MA, with offices in Williamstown, MA, Portland, ME, and Hartford, CT. Basing its success largely on client satisfaction, Consigli has also won numerous industry, sustainability, and preservation awards.
With affiliate Kirchhoff-Consigli Construction Management in upstate New York, Consigli has the capacity to provide services to clients throughout the Northeast. Additionally, as evidenced by the United States Armed Forces Readiness Center in Ceiba, Puerto Rico project, Consigli also has the ability to manage select projects on a wider geographic scale, both nationally and internationally.
“With four generations of family history behind our name, we’re proud to think of ourselves as a local builder who has expanded our reach while keeping our roots. We thrive on uniquely challenging projects, developing creative approaches to earn rave reviews from clients across a wide range of market sectors. While Consigli is recognized for innovative services and advanced technology, we have remained true to our legacy as true builders. Vela Field Management across all of our projects drives our core mission to deliver innovative services with the highest quality where it matters most, in the field and on the jobsite where the work gets built.”
-- Anthony Consigli, President, Consigli Construction Co., Inc.
Why did Consigli Construction implement field management company-wide across all its projects?
- Use technology to build smarter -- more efficiently and more intelligently, by improving organizational performance in cost and time savings, by reducing jobsite risks, and by bolstering client satisfaction.
- Drive a corporate best practice in quality management across all projects to ensure conformance to contract documents and owner’s project requirements, by optimizing first work and by preventing rework.
- Leverage leading technologies, such as cloud computing, iPads, and BIM, supporting new and creative approaches to field management, while remaining true to Consigli’s legacy and heritage as builders.
- Deliver intelligent, accessible facilities management models to owners, operators, and facility managers, for ongoing operations and maintenance (O&M), re-commissioning, and re-use across the total life cycle.
- Provide innovative services with advanced technologies, to differentiate Consigli’s service offering, maintain a competitive advantage, ensure existing client satisfaction, and attract new, long-term clients.
Stay tuned for another Vela Company Spotlight…